Saturnalia



When Dr. Morgan annouced that we were going to a Saturnalia project, I was excited and nervous at the same time. For instance, I didn't know what Saturnalia was and I didn't know how to make a 3D model off the printer. So it was a great learning experience in both topics. I decided to make a chariot and do my presentation on chariot racing. I didn't realize how hard it would've been to design a chariot from scratch in Tinkercad-so I decided to use somebody else's model and make some adjustments to make sure the chariot was my own work. For instance, the hitch is a on a diagonal slant; showing where they attach the chariot to the horse. Another thing I chnaged was the wheel size. One the original design, the wheels were too small for the size of the chariot's body-so I enlarged them. Lastly, I added the cubby area in the back as a nice design and storage feature if you were actually going to use my chariot. And yes, the design den ran out of brown materials; explaining why my chariot was red. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment