Blog Post September Jackson Harris

One day when I and my dad were watching the Ole Miss-Texas Tech football asked me how school was going. I told them it was going good and he brought up Latin and he asked me if I knew the Latin motto of Ole Miss, I did not. He told me the motto is Pro Scientia et Sapientia that means For Knowledge and Wisdom. This University motto is close to my Dad because he graduated from Ole Miss. This motto means that students and teachers should strive there hardest for the greater good. They should also be able to learn and become more knowledgeable while uncovering new ideas. I think it is appropriate because of the way students try to learn there hardest. This motto will be close to my family because of my families history with Ole Miss. 


Jackson Harris  

No comments:

Post a Comment