Yesterday, I was out and about in the mall with my friends when I peered into the window seeing a humongous figure of a knight that looked like a gladiator in the window. I had a flashback in my head to when Mr. Dopico and our class talked about gladiators, and how they fought and all about them. We learned why they fought, how they were forced to fight, how often they died, and how they were praised. I also remembered when our class and Dr. Morgan talked about gladiators too. I remembered how she talked about if you were a good gladiator and got beat, the crowd would spear you from death, but if you were a bad gladiator and died, it wasn't going to go to well for you. This figure refreshed my memory on our study on Gladiators while we were in Latin II and III.

No comments:

Post a Comment